Monday, January 2, 2012

Essential Oils

Let me just start by saying, I'm addicted.
I believe everything we need to get and keep ourselves and our families healthy has been provided for us by a loving Heavenly Father.  What better way to use what we have been given than by using pure essential oils?!
I use essential oils everyday, several times a day.  And I love them!  I use Melaleuca/tee tree oil for my child with foot fungus.  I give her Oregano for the same reason.  We use lavender on little scrapes and burns.  And one of my favorites . . . lavender and peppermint on the forehead and the back of the neck for headaches.
Many of the oils I have are from a company called doTerra.  Doterra oils are pure.  And great.  But in order to give in to my addiction, most of the oils I have bought are from Now Foods.  Also pure.  Also great.  Their company offers many great and natural products.  And that includes 100% pure essential oils at a price more in my budget.
I bought my Now Foods essential Oils from a website called Nutrition Geeks.  They have great products at great prices.  I have been very impressed with this company.  Not only are their prices great, but they also have great and fast service.  You get 5% of your order as a discount on your next order.  Shipping is only $4.95 on orders up to $75 and free over that.  Two of my oils leaked on my first order.  When I sent them an email, they replied swiftly and sent me two new bottles, no questions asked.  Love them!  Here is a code to get $5 off your first order, FFBAE0.  Just enter it at check out.  It gives me a credit too.  I hope you like them as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment